Search engine optimization
We improve the position of keywords in search.
Is your SEO site okay? We will check it for sure…
Key SEO factors
1. Quality content
- If the competition has 400 words on the page, you need at least 1000 words
- Answer most of the questions that people are interested in on the site
- make text more attractive with pictures, infographics and video
2. Relevant content
- on page SEO analysis shows shortcomings of relevance in content
- Keywords need to be in the right places so that search engines can easily find them
- the text needs to be optimized with a feeling that the text is readable for both the visitor and the search engine
- If the competition has 30 quality links you need 30 better ones
- regularly building back links will bring the expected results
- We build quality backlinks from relevant sites with high SEO value
they wrote about us
Very pleasant cooperation. Professional approach. Quick and flexible troubleshooting.
I had a brand new site that actually worked for about 6 months. With the passage of time came real results, just be patient. The page is currently on the first page of the top organic searches for keywords we've previously agreed to.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How does SEO work?
What SEO factors do we know?
On-page and off-page factors. All are important to the best position of your site in search results, because no one knows XNUMX% their order in the search engine algorithm. Before optimizing your site to begin SEO analysis and subsequent correction of on-page factors.
What are linkbuilding?
Links to your site from high-quality, respected and trusted sites rank highly on search engines. It also counts for sites that are thematically related to yours. Words from links should be on your site. And, of course, the number of back links is also important, any manipulation of them is considered negative by the search engine. They also have meaning backlinks within each page of your site. internal links.
What are on page factors?
These are factors that relate directly to your website, especially to your website content and encoding. Therefore, they can be directly affected by your site creator or by us. The most important on page factor is web content. Furthermore, it is the correct semantic processing of this content using HTML tags and page architecture.
What are off page factors?
It is more difficult to influence factors outside your website. But search engines attribute greater importance to them. Off page factors are actually a collection of all the back links that come to your site from other sites. And it is not only their number, but also their quality and relevance. Linkbuilding as part of SEO is a long term process.
May also yours, look price list of services.
The phrase SEO optimization has on average 880 monthly searches. It is used on the site precisely because people search for our services in this way.